Today I am going to share with you what I personally believe to be the best rug gripper for tile floors.
The rug gripper that I only recommend to people who have tile floors is the X- Protector Rug Gripper simply because I have been using it for 2 months now and these bad boys work like magic.
The top reason to buy this rug gripper is because it is anti curling which means it uses premium quality reusable gel placed on a ⅛ inch hard plastic surface to grip tight to your tile floor and a tenacious adhesive to your rug side. This is a better option compared to using a double sided tape on tile.
It is reusable, it is non slipping, it is super easy to install plus it will make your rug corners lie flat at once!
The renewable gel on this rug gripper will provide you with great adhesive strength to any type of area rug on your tile floor.
There are hundreds of rug grippers to choose from available right now in the market but if you are looking for a high quality effective rug gripper for your tile floors then you definitely should get X- Protector Non Slip Rug Gripper
This rug gripper is freaking amazing because it keeps my area rug stays put and it does not stain my tile
I have tried more than 5 rug stickers and tape products to get my rug runner to stick to my tile floor and most of them were a waste of money.
My mom is the one who told me to buy this rug gripper and I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it simply because it simply sticks well to tile.
Why do I recommend this rug gripper for tile floors?
- It simply grips good on tile floors.
- It is reusable because of the renewable sticking gel.
- It simply lasts longer than any other rug gripper I have used on my tile floors.
- It does not contain any toxic glue
- It does not contain any smells like some rug sticker products I have used.
- It holds my rug corners flat without curling them.
- It has kept my runner in place and I have a toddler, 3 dogs and 2 cats-wowza!
- It has a great design which can stick to any area rug of any sort of shape.
- It is of high quality and fairly inexpensive at the same time.
- It has finally held my door mat down preventing water and mud from being dragged down into my house by my dogs.
- It is super easy to install.
- It has the perfect thickness at ⅛” and does not lift off my rug high.
- It is super sturdy
- It has a super powerful adhesive
- It is worth every penny I spent on it.
- It works well in a high traffic area and my front door rug has not moved an inch since with these grippers.
- It will only require one rug gripper on each corner which will allow you to use the other 4 pieces on a different rug.
- It is 2 rugs fixed for the price of one which is a deal in my books.
- It does not have any chemical smell to it.
- It keeps my rug ends from curling.
- It does not leave any residue, what more can you really ask?
Will this rug gripper keep my area rugs from slipping?
Yes, I have tile floors in my house and this rug gripper does exactly what I needed it for.
The only thing i can promise you with this rug gripper is that you will not have a single regret from buying it….it is a life saver
I have told two of my mom friends to buy this rug gripper and they both told me they loved it, that is why I’m very positive that you are going to love it.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have also bought this rug gripper for their tile floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have bought this rug gripper are also highly recommending it which simply means it really does work on tile floor.
What do I need to know about this rug gripper before purchasing it?
- This rug gripper sticks too well to the tile floor…it may require you to use some effort to lift it up the floor to clean up.
- It does not work well on runner rugs with cheap rubber backing as they will stay stuck on the grippers and could tear away from the rugs.
How much does this rug gripper cost?
It is cheap…
I also purchased mine from amazon and i am very pleased with my purchase plus it was delivered on time.
Why buy this rug gripper?
- Because it has a SUPER STRONG ADHESIVE that will stick to your TILE floor
- It is easy to install.
- It will protect your family members from slipping accidents.
- It can be renewed which means you can lift up your rug to clean your floors and reuse it again.
Is this rug gripper available offline?
Yes, but do not buy it locally because it costs TWICE as much from buying it in a local store.
Make sure you buy it from amazon so that you can get it at a much CHEAPER price.
What are the things I do not like about this rug gripper?
To be frank, i do not have anything negative to say about this rug gripper because it works very well on my tile floors…I’m very happy with it so far, as it has not given me any issues so far..
Based on my personal experience X- Protector Rug Gripper is by far the best rug gripper i have ever used that is why it is the only rug gripper i recommend to people with tile floors.
Related reading best rug pad for tile floors.